usb programming

Hi all, I am trying to communicate with a projector connected to PC. I need to send some asciii text to the device and I tried libusb. I am not having problems and nothing happens. How to talk/write to a usb device and how to know that some real data transfer is going to the device. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
romeshkulasekhara

To talk to a USB device, you need to know how to communicate with the device class, if it is one of the standard classes such as a disk, etc. If it is not one of the standard classes supported by your OS, you need to know how the manufacturer wants you to talk to it. That means either a vendor supplied driver or your own driver.

Marco

Reply to
Marco