USB product development sought

Hello,

I am an independent consultant who is working for a company that wishes to develop a custom USB dongle device. It will be used as a security token. We are interested in discussing options with vendors or developers. If you have any experience working with USB and cryptography, or possibly have worked developing USB memory drives, please contact email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com, or skype:joshzeidner .

Thanks, Josh Zeidner

Reply to
jjzeidner