USB Monitor software

I am looking for some free-download software that can run on a PC (W 2000 or
XP) that will display all the communication between the PC and a selected
USB device, even if (especially if) the device is not being enumerated
properly.

So far, I am looking at HHD Software's "USB Monitor".  Anyone have
experience with this or something similar?

Re: USB Monitor software

I've used SourceUSB (trial version). Not 100% sure it'll do what you
want, but I found it useful for my purposes.

<http://www.sourcequest.com/

Regards,
Mark

Re: USB Monitor software
I have used one called USB Snoopy.  It was first recommend to me by a
recent CS graduate who did his senior project on USB communications.  I
have used it to capture the sequence of events windows uses to
enumerate devices.

Re: USB Monitor software
Check out SnoopyPro at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/usbsnoop/