USB interface in Xilinx ML310 board

I am facing problem in interfacing USB port with xilinx ML310 board.
found that on the board USB port is connected to ALi M1535 south bridg
through PCI bus to VIrtex II pro device. But I am not getting any clue t
start accessing USB/M1535 device. please help me as soon as possible.
regards
leena

www.EmbeddedRelated.com

Re: USB interface in Xilinx ML310 board
Linux shipping with the ML310 has USB support compiled into the kernel.
You can test this with a USB memory stick.

- Peter