USB IN endpoint problem

Hello

I am developing with Atmel at89c5131 microcontroller. My device has 2 interface and 1st interface has IN endpoint and 2nd interface has IN and OUT endpoint There is no problem in other endpoints but IN endpoint of 2nd interface does not work correctly. When I look into USB monitor, there is correct data in this IN endpoint, but host cannot receive them. I have used dll library provided by Atmel. I wonder if this is only host problem or can be device problem. And another question, MaxPacketSize of endpoint descriptor field only designate 'maximum' packet size? packet length can be smaller than that?

Please answer. Thanks.

Reply to
JY Kim

From the USB1.1 specification regarding wMaxPacketSize from the description of the standard endpoint descriptor:

For interrupt, bulk, and control endpoints, smaller data payloads may be sent, but will terminate the transfer and may or may not require intervention to restart.

--
Michael N. Moran           (h) 770 516 7918
5009 Old Field Ct.         (c) 678 521 5460