USB hub SNAFUs

Mmm... I don't think many mainstream oscilloscopes have SDHC readers built-in?

...but of course you can find ultra-tiny USB to SDHC converters...

Reply to
Joel Koltner

When did I say Linksys wasn't owned by Cisco?

The designs on the consumer grade stuff are still ODMd, but firmware comes from Linksys. That was why they bought Linksys in the first place. They needed a different business model to get into the consumer router market. Cisco was already making routers at the time, but not with that business model.

Reply to
miso

So FUCK OFF AND DIE, you retarded KOOK!

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Flash drive slots? Yeah, newer jobs do.

Reply to
Klinger

Beautifully put, Mr Nymbecile. Have a nice day!

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

=20

Actually no, Linksys uses a lot of FOSS. The others likely do also.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk