USB Flash Drive Problem after switching to PSRAM

Hi everyone,

My development board has two memory banks, SDRAM (128MB) and PSRAM (16MB). I've got the linux kernel booting from only the PSRAM, but I can't get a USB Flash Drive to work properly. It is being detected, but I get the following messages:

--------------------------------------------------------------- usb 1-1: reset high speed USB device using fsl-ehci and address 4 sd 2:0:0:0: [sda] Result: hostbyte=0x05 driverbyte=0x00 end_request: I/O error, dev sda, sector 0 Buffer I/O error on device sda, logical block 0

This ONLY occurs when I use the PSRAM on the board. I've made no changes to the drivers and my changes to kernel source were minimal. I only changed the following (zreladdr, param_phys-y, PHYS_OFFSET).

I'm at a complete loss on how to fix this but it's critical for me to use PSRAM. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Reply to
sg83