USB dongle with on board http server

I am looking for a secure usb dongle kind of device(Maybe similar to the TI MSP430 development board) with an onboard controller and LAMP(linux apache mysql and perl) OR equivalent platform.

The application for such a device is to release an internal web based application for the general market.

I have been googling for sometime but the result pages are mostly about USB key drive with a bootable linux installation.

Requesting for pointers for where to look and any suitable devices

H.H.I Tracy , hail! java is a major graveyard

Reply to
junk.dontsend

Do you want to run a seperate version of Linux on a USB dongle device ???

Reply to
Donald

Maybe a gumstix module ?

. These are ARM based modules that runs Linux, and can communicate via usbnet. There seems to be a version of usbnet available for Windows as well as Linux.

Regards Anton Erasmus

Reply to
Anton Erasmus

This looks similar to what I am looking for.... Are there other similar devices?

Reply to
junk.dontsend

Yes. I am looking for a USB dongle device with a built in controller and secure memory On which I can run a decent LAMP or equivalent system.

Reply to
junk.dontsend