USB device without computer

AFAIK: There is minimal host functionality implemented in the USB OTG devices. They are still computers of course. (typical example would be a camera directly connected to a printer)

/Rolf

Reply to
Rolf Blom

And that all only for in-house use ? You're crazy. I hope your boss has bound you with a slave-contract otherwise he might loose a lot of money and know-how at the time you quit.

--
42Bastian
Do not email to bastian42@yahoo.com, it's a spam-only account :-)

"Should" --- says who?

Reply to
Hans-Bernhard Bröker

I should be 20 years younger, better looking, and rich. So I, too, am surprised about "this solution". :)

--
Grant
Reply to