USB device to PC communication

Hi all, Has anybody worked on USB communication with PC? Whether vb or vb.net supports USb communication like microsoft's comm control. While in serial communications we can test data transmisssion by windmill or by simply hyperterminal. Is any similar s/w to test commnication with PC, mena we'll be able to check endpoint transfer n other enumeration of USB.

Kindely share ur views ASAP....u can share ur experiences if u wud have worked on USb protocol.

thanks n regards.. cheers!

Reply to
Pravin

Take a look at libusb-win32

it is a library for lowlevel usb communication.

regards Martin

Reply to
Martin Kaul