usb device driver for ISP1362(in windows xp)

hello everyone,

my project require my to write a USB device driver for ISP1362 chip.

Does anyone has any idea on the steps of writing the driver? I know need put vendor request and usb device request. But for further details,i dont know. I had read the ISP1362 datasheet and can't understand the steps starting step2.(ms45)

Anyone can help me? Or provides any example. Since i cant find any source related on internet.

Thanks, summer

summer5

Here's a clue

Joe G (Home)

Here's another clue

Joe G (Home)

hello,

Thanks for the clues. :) Sorry for the late appreciation,I have exams this week.

Anyway,i will do my best!

Thanks, Summer

summer5