usb communication btw two ucos-ii ported device.

Hi, I need to communicate between two ucos-ii ported device via usb. Each device's cpu is samsung s3c2410a. Unfortunately i have no experience with usb programming. and also have no usb stack ported to ucos-ii.

I just think that i have to port usb stack to ucos-ii using linux usb stack. but i don't know how long it takes and how much tough with this job.

What is the best way to solve this problem? Regards..

Reply to
Jung-Woo Park