USB 2.0 host stack on TI DSP BIOS

Hi,

We are planning to use TI's DM642 processor for our video recording application. In that we are in need to get the USB 2.0 host stack working on this platform. Is there any way to get the USB 2.0 host stack ported on this TI's DSP BIOS platform? Or else any idea on how much will be the effort to port the whole USB 2.0 host stack from linux to TI's DSP BIOS?

Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

thanks & regards, Nagendran V

Reply to