USB 2.0 high speed device

Is there currently a high speed (480Mbs) USB 2.0 general IO board available
anywhere?  Perhaps one using an FPGA?

I know there is a vhdl design finished on opencores.org, but I did not see a
mention of anyone producing the actual physical device.

Thanks,

Rick

Re: USB 2.0 high speed device
http://www.usbee.com/usbeeex2.html

Most likely not just what you want, but a place to start.

Tom Woodrow

Re: USB 2.0 high speed device
Master or Client?  Cypress has an EZ-USB (client) development board. (on
digi-key for about $500.)
They also offer a USB-OTG (2.0 spec for one part that is master and client)
and a few Master devices.

I believe the EZ-USB is hi speed capable.  It is V2.0 compliant.  Don't know
if this is something like what you need.  The EZ-USB chip has an 8051
(modified/enhanced) cpu that includes about 18 GP IO lines.  Code is loaded
from the USB or an external I2C EEPROM.

-Bart

Re: USB 2.0 high speed device

Take a look at: