USB 2.0 High speed 480Mbit device controller

Hi,

It seems I can't find anything else than CY7C68013? With the plenty of USB 2.0 High speed devices around novadays (like cameras, audio, even flash disks) I do wonder what peoples do use? Google and Digikey don't show anything but Cypress.

Best regards Tsvetan

--
PCB prototypes for $26 at http://run.to/pcb (http://www.olimex.com/pcb)
Development boards for ARM, AVR, PIC, MAXQ2000 and MSP430

Hello,

There are quite a few, and there actually is quite a nice page from Jan Axelson with a list (not sure how up-to-date it is):

Good luck Boris D> Hi,

Reply to
Dinkevich

snipped-for-privacy@my-deja.com escreveu:

Up to now I have seen only from cypress (I use the SX2, great online support, by the way) and philips. The philips option is similar to the SX2, and not to the FX2 stated by the OP.

Ricardo

Reply to
Ricardo