USB 2.0 -> D+ D- Differential Impedance ?

45 Ohms or 90 Ohms ?

Laurent
www.amontec.com

Re: USB 2.0 -> D+ D- Differential Impedance ?

Sorry for my last question. I understood the mistake.

The series resistance plus the USB driver output resistance must be
close to the USB cable’s impedance of 45 unbalanced (90 balance) to
minimize transmission line reflections.

Laurent Gauch
www.amontec.com

Re: USB 2.0 -> D+ D- Differential Impedance ?

Sorry for my last question. I understood the mistake.

The series resistance plus the USB driver output resistance must be
close to the USB cable’s impedance of 45 unbalanced (90 balance) to
minimize transmission line reflections.

Laurent Gauch
www.amontec.com

Site Timeline