USART communication in PIC

Dear Experts,

I want to send some AT commands from a PIC through RS232. Give me the codes in C to send something from PIC that should be displayed in a hyperterminal

Regards

Anuhas

Reply to
Anuhas

No.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

C: puts("Display this"); Pascal: writeln('Display this');

 [page]:
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
CBFalconer

As a point of curiosity, did you mean to sound demanding and rude in this post?

--
Tim Wescott
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Tim Wescott

It really depends on where you're located. Out here we use the Code of the West. Your situation may vary...

Reply to
Bob

From Sri Lanka it seems..

Reply to
valwn

You forgot to put the Ada example ;-)

--
Cesar Rabak
GNU/Linux User 52247.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cesar Rabak

Although I tend to agree with you about the tone of the OP, I think it comes from a less than full command of English than done in purpose...

--
Cesar Rabak
GNU/Linux User 52247.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cesar Rabak

I suspect that myself, which is how I managed to hit the "send" button before I hit "delete".

It's like there needs to be a guide to English-language USENET posts for non-English speakers.

--
Tim Wescott
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Tim Wescott

And a guide to some of the subtle nuances of Western culture particularly aimed at English-language speakers who hail from South Asia.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Any particular compiler?

Reply to