(US) Free 2 axis 2G accelerometer eval board

Amongst my misc. stuff I have an Analog Devices ADXL202 development kit, consisting of a 2-axis MEMS accelerometer on a little board with a serial port interface, and some software on CD.

Want to experiment with it? Pay postage - $5 should be more than enough after PayPal's cut - and it's yours.

Reply to
larwe

Hi Lewin,

If it hasn't been claimed, I'd appreciate it. I have an immediate use to measure tilt and vibration at the top of a vhf antenna mast.

Regards,

Michael msg _at_ cybertheque _dot_ org

Reply to
msg

Not claimed. Send your address to larwe/at/larwe .com and it's yours.

Reply to
larwe

Lewin,

I emailed you yesterday (also requested your PayPal ID); please let me know if you got it (some servers silently have been dropping my traffic after rev DNS failures, etc.)

Thanks,

Michael

Reply to
msg

No, nothing arrived here... The email address I gave above is my paypal address also.

Reply to
larwe