Urgent!!! SST Support Engineer for UAE

VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, USA, Singapore & India. We are currently looking for SST Support Engineer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions: Skill Set required: A graduate or diploma holder with atleast 4 year of experience on SST support of ATMs, CDMs, SDMs and combination machines ( 2in 1s and 3 in

1s) with basic windows operating system knowledge. Should have extensive knowledge on Screen deployment / Troubleshooting / performance monitoring/ Upgrades/ MIS report generations & application deployment on ATMs & CDMs. Experience in replacing ATMs and/or CDMs an added advantage. Should have worked with multiple vendors of SST with proficiency on NCR ATM and CDM machines. Switch interfacing knowledge desired. Should be a team player with aptitude to pursue individual goals. Good communication skill is essential Domain : Banking Experience Required: minimum 4yrs. Terms and conditions: Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4weeks) The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS - UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading banks in UAE Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at snipped-for-privacy@vamsystems.com or If there is any queries you can chat with me on nishanthini snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.in, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com, Skype ID is nishanthini2 or call us +91 471-3015245 or 2311320. VAM SYSTEMS FZC NE-2 8, SAIF Zone Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. Tel: +971-6-5570407 Fax: +971-6-5570958 Tel: +91-471-3015245 (India) Fax: +91-471-2310430 (India)
VAM SYSTEMS