URGENT NEED .NET DEVELOPER

Hi,

We are looking for .Net resources for one of our client. The details are given below.

Location : Chicago, IL Experience Level : Senior Duration : 6 Months

Complete full lifecycle application development including requirement gathering, design, development, testing, implementation, and performance tuning.

Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.

Design, develop, and modify software applications according to client requirements while maintaining strong documentation.

Interact with other members of the team (other consultants and internal developers, analysts, project managers, testers, etc) to deliver requirements according to budget and schedule.

Transfer knowledge to members of client=92s team and act as an expert, value-added resource.

Attend quarterly staff meetings and professional development planning sessions as required.

Contribute to technical user groups and blogs as desired.

Complete knowledge sharing, training and mentoring of fellow consultants

Please send your resumes to snipped-for-privacy@spheresolutions.com

Reply to
prasanthi sphere