Univeral Programmers

Anyone use the univeral programmers from mcumall

I have one of their cheap programmers that does the job on 8051s, and am considering the TOP853 model. Does anyone else use one of these?

Cheers, Rich

Reply to
RichH

Yes I bought the TOP 2048 months back and havent complained yet. Its simple and does what it says. I bought that one directly from mcumall

Prior to that I got a t> Anyone use the univeral programmers from mcumall

him

Cool thanks. I have been happy with the 8051 programmer I bought last year.

Cheers, Rich

Reply to
RichH