Enterprise Architect vs Rational Rose

<Mertiof>

Hi, you can try this link too:

Schwob Microremovecontrolremoveler at gmremoveail.com

Mertiof wrote:

use the

of some

real-time C++

Reply to
An Schwob in USA

try:

Marco

Of course there is Argo UML...

I don't have anything really nice to say about the tool. It was one of those tools that pushed everybody's buttons. The commercial version was definitely better, and much more polished. I always got the feeling that the developers of the non commercial version of the product fell in to the trap of never being satisfied and kept rewriting parts... and that's why it's at version 0.16.1.

Brett

Reply to
Brett Foster

Reply to
Ole Asbjørn Fadum

Reply to
Tools

Take a look at

regards Martin

Reply to
Martin Kaul

Martin

precious hint: this is a great list (even Artisan is there)

Maybe they think about inverting that table into "portrait" because a table of 1000 width x 20 height might not be practical.

--
--Peter Hermann(49)0711-685-3611 fax3758 ica2ph@csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de
--Pfaffenwaldring 27 Raum 114, D-70569 Stuttgart Uni Computeranwendungen

This list was the reason we found Artisan - now we use it ;-)

regards Martin

Reply to
Martin Kaul

My experience is that it's better not to waste your time trying to use a UML tool for code generation.

Nevertheless the UML diagrams can be a great help thinking about or discussing parts of your software with others.

A good UML diagram editor is important. It must be fast and easy to use and support embedding of your diagrams in your text processing software (like Word on Windows).

Adrian

- Fast and lightweight UML Editor for Windows

Reply to
Adrian Buehlmann