you can try this link too:
http://www.uml-embedded.com /
Schwob
Microremovecontrolremoveler at gmremoveail.com

use the
of some
real-time C++

Re: UML tools comparison
try:
http://www.uml-embedded.com /

Re: UML tools comparison
Of course there is Argo UML...
http://argouml.tigris.org /

I don't have anything really nice to say about the tool. It was one of
those tools that pushed everybody's buttons. The commercial version was
definitely better, and much more polished. I always got the feeling that
the developers of the non commercial version of the product fell in to
the trap of never being satisfied and kept rewriting parts... and that's
why it's at version 0.16.1.

Brett

Re: UML tools comparison
I've used Rose for many years. Lately the only support we receive
is the support bill, and after it was aquired by IBM it's near
to impossible to get in contact with the support pages on the net.
I would not buy it again....

says...

Re: UML tools comparison
WinA&D is very strong on UML for embedded, real-time systems with features like
full UML modeling, multi-task design, requirements management, C++ code
generation and reengineering of existing C++ to UML class diagrams and
dictionary (using WinTranslator).  You can find product descriptions, screen
shots and pricing at www.excelsoftware.com.  Excel Software provide free
technical support by phone and email so after looking over the web site, email
any WinA&D questions to snipped-for-privacy@excelsoftware.com.

Re: UML tools comparison
Take a look at http://www.oose.de/umltools.htm

regards
   Martin

Re: UML tools comparison

Martin

precious hint: this is a great list (even Artisan is there)

Maybe they think about inverting that table into "portrait"
because a table of 1000 width x 20 height might not be practical.

--
--Peter Hermann(49)0711-685-3611 fax3758 snipped-for-privacy@csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de
--Pfaffenwaldring 27 Raum 114, D-70569 Stuttgart Uni Computeranwendungen

regards
   Martin

Re: UML tools comparison
My experience is that it's better not to waste your time trying to use
a UML tool for code generation.

Nevertheless the UML diagrams can be a great help thinking about or
discussing parts of your software with others.

A good UML diagram editor is important. It must be fast and easy to use
and support embedding of your diagrams in your text processing software
(like Word on Windows).

Adrian
--
http://www.cadifra.com - Fast and lightweight UML Editor for Windows