UI/GUI for small LCD ??

I need a UI/GUI library for a linux based system with a small 128x64 monochrome LCD.

(Need to support latin & asian fonts, in a simple forms based UI)

Any suggestions ??? (I'd like to avoid reinventing the wheel.)

Thanks, Stuart

Reply to
Stuart J Adams

µC/GUI from Micrium.com may be able to do what you need

scott

Reply to
Not Really Me

For such a small screen a commercial tool may be overkill. Have a look at some of my articles on

or get my book 'Front Panel' for some discussion of simple font support for embedded systems. regards, Niall Murphy

=========================== See the User Interfaces for Embedded Systems Page at

Niall Murphy