uCSimply.com website launched

We have launched our Microcontrollers Simply website

You can find there ARM9 processor module

based on ATMEL AT91SAM9260 including Linux BSP, two Cortex-M3 modules
with LM3S800 and
with LM3S6965 TI Stellaris microcontrollers, Lattice MachXO2 module
and a prototyping board
equipped with a lot of useful connectors, large prototyping area and a FDTI FT2232D device which can serve as a JTAG interface.

The uCSimply Facebook page

has been started too.

Vita