ucos port

Hi,

I'm looking form uCos port on Intel Xscale processors. I tryed to find it on Micrium but there was only a pdf document about uCos on the csb226 development kit. Let me know where I could find such the uCos port.

Jacek

Reply to
Jacek

xscale microcontrolers are based on ARM7 or ARM9 processors. uCos works fine on ARMs. For your specific microcontroler/card you will "just" need to adapt your scatterfile and your memory initialisations basically.

But may be your are looking for a "plug and play" solution based on a xscale...

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Chevillot
Reply to