uCOS-II with DSP 56800E on Motorola EVM problem

Hi.

I'm testing the EVM for 56800E by Motorola. Everything works ok, but
when I try to use uCOS-II, with Processor Expert bean, the code
(already working on older projects) goes for few seconds and than
crashes.
It seems - as usual - a stack problem. I've noticed that that the
generated code does not include the OsIntEnter/OsIntExit when PE
generates code for a serial line , for example.
The user can not include those calls into generated code. It' my first
attempt with a RAD system, so can anybody point me in the rigth
direction?
I've a 2.76 uCOS-II valid source.

Thanx - bugfixer

Re: uCOS-II with DSP 56800E on Motorola EVM problem

Sorry I can't answer your question, but you should join the MicriumNewsGroup
on Yahoo groups.   Post your question there and you will likely get an
answer.

Scott

Re: uCOS-II with DSP 56800E on Motorola EVM problem
Problem solved. For those interested and at the beginning with
56800E-Metrowerks-uCOS:

Pay attention to set "Interrupt preserve registers" set to yes ALSO OF
INHR1 bean, included into uCOS bean.
I did for the others, but I did not see it in Inhr1!

-- bugfixer

Site Timeline