uCOS-II with DSP 56800E on Motorola EVM problem

Hi.

I'm testing the EVM for 56800E by Motorola. Everything works ok, but when I try to use uCOS-II, with Processor Expert bean, the code (already working on older projects) goes for few seconds and than crashes. It seems - as usual - a stack problem. I've noticed that that the generated code does not include the OsIntEnter/OsIntExit when PE generates code for a serial line , for example. The user can not include those calls into generated code. It' my first attempt with a RAD system, so can anybody point me in the rigth direction? I've a 2.76 uCOS-II valid source.

Thanx - bugfixer

Reply to
bugfixer

Sorry I can't answer your question, but you should join the MicriumNewsGroup on Yahoo groups. Post your question there and you will likely get an answer.

Scott

Reply to
Not Really Me

Problem solved. For those interested and at the beginning with

56800E-Metrowerks-uCOS:

Pay attention to set "Interrupt preserve registers" set to yes ALSO OF INHR1 bean, included into uCOS bean. I did for the others, but I did not see it in Inhr1!

-- bugfixer

Reply to
bugfixer