UCOS-II port

I am looking for UCOS-II port for PIC18 (compiler: HTSOFT PIC18). Can anyone point me one? The port for PIC18 I found from micrium.com doesn't work.

Thanks a lot.

Time

Reply to
time

well, micrium _IS_THE_ ucos-II (in another words, micrium originated ucos-ii) if they can't do that, nobody can (or should).

--
      =^.^=
StoneThrower

Please define "does not work". ( Seems to work fine with the specified compilers )

The "port" on the micrium.com web site is a port of the machine specific files.

Have you purchased the book, with the source code incluced, or are you fishing for someone to just give it to you ??

don

Reply to
donald