ucos-ii and GNU compiler

I'm looking for compile ucos-ii RTOS port to the Philips LPC2129 with the GNU Compiler. The code available on

site is, instead, intended to be used with the IAR Compiler. First of all, I need to translate the assembly code for IAR Compiler to the GNU Compiler syntax (GAS, if I am not wrong), and I'm searching for a IAR Assembly User Guide but without success. Am I not able or it is so hard to find it? Somebody khnows a program created to translate the one in the other automatically? Or Better, has someone compiled the ucos-ii port to the Philips LPC2129 with the GNU Compiler?

Thanks,

Maja

Reply to
majamassarini

Not a direct answer to your questions but maybe you like to lookup

Similar to ucos, but royalty free and has GNU port for LPC2000.

Reply to
Ken Barlow

Thanks for your reply, really a usefull link.

I have also found a gcc port to the LPC210x ( ARM7TDMI-S from Philips ) at

majamassarini

... Maybe my ucoss-ii port for AT91R4000x CPU can help you. Look at:

Regards,

-- Artur Lipowski

Reply to
Artur Lipowski