ucos-ii and GNU compiler

I'm looking for compile ucos-ii RTOS port to the Philips LPC2129 with
the GNU Compiler. The code available on www.micrium.com site is,
instead, intended to be used with the IAR Compiler.
First of all, I need to translate the assembly code for IAR Compiler
to the GNU Compiler syntax (GAS, if I am not wrong), and I'm searching
for a IAR Assembly User Guide but without success.
Am I not able or it is so hard to find it?
Somebody khnows a program created to translate the one in the other
automatically?
Or Better, has someone compiled the ucos-ii port to the Philips
LPC2129 with the GNU Compiler?

Thanks,

Maja

Re: ucos-ii and GNU compiler

Not a direct answer to your questions but maybe you like to lookup
http://www.FreeRTOS.org

Similar to ucos, but royalty free and has GNU port for LPC2000.

Re: ucos-ii and GNU compiler
Thanks for your reply, really a usefull link.

I have also found a gcc port to the LPC210x ( ARM7TDMI-S from Philips
) at http://geocities.com/michaelanburaj/uCOS/index.html

Re: ucos-ii and GNU compiler
Maybe my ucoss-ii port for AT91R4000x CPU can help you.
Look at:
http://www.at91.com/www/phpBB2/viewtopic.php4?t33 %

Artur Lipowski

Site Timeline