ucos-ii and arm

Hello can anyone give me small examples to port ucos-ii on arm lpc2106 and how to write bsp

Reply to
sanjay

I would have thought you could get a port from Micrium direct. I think there is also a port in the files section of the LPC2000 Yahoo group. Google seems to throw up other options too. Or you could use FreeRTOS.org instead - which has a demo pre-configured for the lpc2106.

Regards, Richard.

    for Cortex-M3, ARM7, ARM9, HCS12, H8S, MSP430 Microblaze, Coldfire, AVR, x86, 8051, PIC24 & dsPIC
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org