uclinux on lpc2294

My project is to port uclinux on lpc2294. I've uClinux-dist-2007013 package downloaded from

My conclusion is that it does no need arm and lpc2294 patching as it includes necessary folders in its fil tree. So, I tried to do "make menuconfig" and build the kernel. But i go some errors. I'm not sure if i'm doing it right. Will someone guide m please???

Thanks in advance

Reply to
maruthi.hr

not

file

got

lpc2294 patching. I tried to build it several times today. The build wa good until i got this error Undefined reference to pgd_offset() in function io.c Now i am trying to troubleshoot this. If someone can help i am very glad.

thanks

Reply to
maruthi.hr