uclinux beginner

Hi, I want to use uclinux. I have downloaded snapgear embedded linux and i have look into some introduction from free-electrons about linux. I have no exprience about linux and my os is windows xp (is it importent for config kernel or project developing?). I think configration tools run only linux ? please recommend any document or point to starting

thanks to all

serdar uludag

Reply to
icegray