Ubicom Looking for Embedded Platform Product Manager

I wanted to let this group know that Ubicom, Inc. is actively looking
for a Product Manager for its network processor hardware and software
platforms.  If you would like to know more about the position and the
company, please follow the link below:

http://www.ubicom.com/careers/platform-prod-mgr.htm

If you meet the qualifications for the role, please feel free to
contact me at kevin (dot) gee (at) ubicom (dot) com

I am not a recruiter or headhunter, I'm a Product Manager at Ubicom.
I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this post, but this group
definitely seems to have the technical expertise we are looking for.

Thanks for your time.

Kevin

Site Timeline