UART 85C30

Hi, Is the AMD Am85C30-08PC can be replaced without hardware or software changes by a ZILOG Z85C3008PSC ? Thanx,

Yvan

************************ YBDesign
************************
Reply to
Yvan BOURNE

Hi, Is the AMD Am85C30-08PC can be replaced without hardware or software changes by a ZILOG Z85C3008PSC ? Thanx,

Yvan

************************ YBDesign
************************
Reply to
Yvan BOURNE

reference file

AMD/ZiLOG Serial Communications Controller Comparisons White Paper

I have problem. I use Z85c30 polled HDLC. But It is sometimes first flag(7e) broken. Can you help me?

changes

Reply to
elcielo

Thnaks for your answer, but I can't help you : I use this UART in asynchronous mode. Good luck.

Yvan

elcielo a écrit dans le message : bik1ic$7qq$ snipped-for-privacy@news1.kornet.net...

Reply to
Yvan BOURNE