types of processor

As a word of warning for engineers of a similar dimness to me, typing "Soft Core" into Google when looking for a processor core yields results that require extensive explanations to the company IT police. Of course, coming back in on the weekend to click on the links proferred by the search is similarly frowned upon ;-)

Reply to
Tom Lucas

Speaking of pins, there's another grouping...

  1. Processors with pins I can see. 2. Processors with pins so small that I become ill-tempered because I have to use a microscope to see them.

Usually my group 2 is inclusive with Grant's group 7.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Please do not feed the troll.

CBFalconer

(and I am using "wrote" in its loosest possible sense here)

If you are, I bet your code is a nightmare to read/maintain.

I didn't think it possible that poor formatting and grammar could actually be painful to read - until now. It's a shame it isn't as painful to write; it may prove a disincentive to you.

Mike

Reply to
Mike G

Illiterate software from an illiterate poster. Marvellous.

pete

--
pete@fenelon.com "it made about as much sense as a polythene sandwich"
Reply to