Trying to find a connector

I am trying to find a 40 pin, dual row, .1 inch spacing,right angle, rectangular, female pcb board connector. For the life of me I can not find what I am looking for anywhere. I have tried digikey, mouser, etc. All the ones I have seen have the pins on both sides of the connector instead of off to one side.

The best picture of the connector is here

The connector like what I am looking for is attached to the lower board. Hopefully someone can point to the part number. I see them all the time. I just can't seem to find one to buy.

Reply to
javaguy11111

James Morrison

etc.

What you are describing is a female IDC connector, which is not as popular to mount on PCBs. You can alway use the male IDC connector (we got that) and a female to female cable (we got that too). The advantage of a cable is that it can be bended at any angle. We can provide you a set for $5, including shipping.

See:

linnix

Have a look at the ones near the bottom of:

we have them in 30 singles and 32 duals, meaning 64 pins, but they are easily cut down to 40 pins. We have both male and female, as well as right angle and straight.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:        http://www.e-dotcom.com/ecp.php?un=Dontronics