transponders Serial number

Hi,

I am currently working on rfid S6700 multi protocol transceiver ic. I need to write a c code in which one of the functions is to read the

64bit serial number of the rfid tag. I need to know the corresponding command(cmd) to be sent.

Please let me know if anyone can help me. Thanks Suresh

Reply to
suresh

hi, I think , you could find out that command corresponding to read the unique id of a tag from the data sheet of the tag.Once i read an article related to RFID and how to read the unique id of a particular tag. If you send this cmd through modulation circuit, then that tag will responce to the particular cmd.

with regards marans

Reply to
tamilmaranz