Transferring Data from FPGA to FX2 (USB Tranceiver)

Hello, I am currently sending data from my FPGA to an FX2 and am having some slight problems. If anyone has this working and can answer some questions like the following please respond.

1.) Are you using slave mode? 2.) Do you use internal or external IFCLK? 3.) What is your endpoint configuration? 4.) How do you request data from the host computer?

If someone has gotten this working and can answer these questions please post.

Regards.

Reply to
nfirtaps