Trace32-External In-circuit Debugger - Lauterbach. & C#.NET 2005

sir,

I would like to get some informations regarding the Debugger IDE : Trace32-External In-circuit Debugger - Lauterbach.

I am developing an application in c#.NET 2005 and i need to use the API functions of the Trace32. Could you please give answer to some of the following questions

1.How can i acess the API functions of Trace 32 in c# ?

  1. How to get these API functions in C# (if it is by adding the corresponding DLL- then HOW?)

could you provide to me some sample codes for using the functions in these DLL from C# Your's faithfully Tony J Sebastian

Reply to
tonyjs

On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 10:14:04 -0500, "tonyjs" wrote in comp.arch.embedded:

I haven't used this particular product, but have had experience with Lauterbach in the past. Why don't you contact their support people?

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com