Toronto parts distributors and retailers?

I know of places like Active Surplus for passive ICs and Pricess Auto
for automotive and construction parts. Does anyone know of places to
visit in Toronto for ICs, evaluation boards, 32-bit MCUs etc? Maybe a
Jameco or Mouser outlet?

I'd be willing to drive upto 3 hours in any direction so I'd be
interested for any Mississauga or Hamilton locations.

Re: Toronto parts distributors and retailers?
There is Sayal electronics in Miss... as well as Electrosonic for parts
though DigiKey is faster and cheaper,go figure.
Now if you want older chips, 4000 series,7400 series, email me a list as I
HAVE to clean out the basement shop. Domino-52 micro,PICs,8032,etc. Pressure
xducers,8K RAM,LCDS,MOC3011 optos,triacs,etc.Plus a couple of boxes stuffed
with 16 bit+PCI cards.

Jay
snipped-for-privacy@cogeco.ca

Re: Toronto parts distributors and retailers?

  the other sayal is on Victoria Park and Steeles, Electrosonic and
  some othere stores and Futures sidekick Active Electronis
  all in that area.

Re: Toronto parts distributors and retailers?

PICs, ST, ATMEL, Intel etc, 8-bit 16-bit and 32-bit ARM and PowerPC
uControllers. Breadboards (yum), connectors like db-9, USB, half and
full height ISA Pentium SBCs (other SBCs with sparc or powerpc arch
are good). BASIC stamps and PIC/other MCU programmers with software.
Photo etching equipment if you have up-to-date stocks...

Give me a general list of these major chips you might have and a
quote.

Site Timeline