ToolTip

please send me how to implement ToolTips in VC++.

Re: ToolTip
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

http://www.microsoft.com/msj/0497/tooltip/tooltip.aspx

Took 8 seconds to find.

You could at least TRY to find the answer before asking that it
be handed to you...

--Gene

Re: ToolTip

What you just did was akin to scolding a puppy in a sweet voice while
giving him a treat. All very nice if you like stepping outside the
bedroom door every morning and finding a squishy present.

Re: ToolTip
says...

Well, I did rub his nose in it.  Next time, SWAT! with the newspaper
and a healthy jerk on the choke chain.

--Gene

Re: ToolTip

But you just removed the incentive for his doing so...

Bob

Re: ToolTip

Asking a lot of questions today, aren't we? Homework due in at the start
of term?

pete
--
snipped-for-privacy@fenelon.com "there's no room for enigmas in built-up areas" - HMHB.