to be honest

If I'm going to be a sociopath, it will be building weapons systems for a revolution to put an end to the nonsense that Washington DC is all about.

Other than that, I'd rather work at radio shack than kill innocents because some US corporation wants a bigger slice of the oil pie, or other corporate interests that our congress swallows for so frequently.

Reply to
Eman

Interesting comment. Great way to find yourself declared a terrorist, wiretapped, arrested in the middle of the night, and shipped off to an all-expenses-paid Cuban holiday of indefinite length, with no visitors or legal rights.

Mind you, I agree with the stupid *uses* to which weapons are put, but I have no problem building them. The vast majority of large, expensive weapons are built, tested (very excitingly) under controlled conditions, waved menacingly in public, then discarded as obsolete.

You sound a lot like Frank... :)

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards

If you work at Radio Shack, then you already stand condemned.

Regards, John.

Reply to
John de Stigter