TMS320C6727B

I am very new in DSP (TMS320C6727B DSP). I want some sample program for periodic interrupt. Continuously i want to do adc fuction at a particular time for that i want sample (timer) program.

Reply to
sayyanar

Can't you find this on the TI web site? I am sure they provide lots of sample programs.

Reply to
rickman

In TMS320C6727B header files having some defintion like #define CSL_MCASP_PFUNC_AFSR_MCASP (0X00000000u) #define CSL_MCASP_PFUNC_AFSR_GPIO (0X00000001u)

these are single bit function of the register. how can i use this in my program.

Reply to
sayyanar

You find the manual that covers the McASP peripheral and dig around until you find the description of the various control registers. When you find the bit that matches the define names you can read what the bit does. Is that what you are asking? Or are you asking how to use these definitions in your C code?

Reply to
rickman