TMS320C6416 video system

Hi all, I am a newbie in DSP programming, so I need Some help. Here is my project : I wish to set up a decoder video in the following wa : my board tms320c6416 DSK receives a video stream by an interface (HPI PCI), decompress the data, sends them towards a graphic display controlle by another interface (HPI, PCI). I would like to have notices on this project and to know if it i sensible. If somebody has a better solution, or examples (codes, infrastructure). Thank you in advance, Best regards, Damien

Reply to
Houbaa