TMS1000 Processor from TI

Hi

Yes, I mean the 1970-80s TMS 4-bit.

Is there a software package to program one of these ? Just for fun I want to run a TMS1000 based speed control decoder from a PC. Will have to setup a port interface etc.

And/or has anyone lifted the code of one of these chips, other than grinding back the mask. Rumour has it that it can easily be found by some electronic method without the grinding.

Would love to find something that I can set up the packets etc.

Thanks

sswcharlie

ant

etup

They are all mask programmed and so are not programmable electricaly. If you have aquired a box of these from somewhere then they will already be programmed with someone else's code.

Reply to
cbarn24050