TMDS to LVDS

Hi folks,

I need to convert TMDS to LVDS. Im sure someone has done this before, so rather than reinvent the wheel, I'd like to ask what chips are suitable for this.

I need to drive a panel with 3 data and one clock pair (so I assume 18 bit?)

Thanks,

-Ian

Reply to
volucris

for

No-one has done this?

SRSLY?

Reply to
volucris

Seriously. Not with a m/c at bandwidths that would be interesting or meaningful. Look in the fpga group. A small Virtex5 should do pretty well.

Reply to
MikeWhy

so

suitable

well.

Hm, I didnt mean using a microcontroller. I just thought that people using a micro would have perhaps had to connect its video output to an LCD...

Reply to
volucris