Time Sheets

Hi all,

It's that time of year again, end of company financial year. Please ensure that all your timesheets are filled end correctly. And start a new timesheet tommorrow as the first day of the new company year. The timesheets are keep in a single file for each finacial year so you must start a new file tommorrow.

Any problems - see me.

Dave.

Reply to
David Williams

How quaint! Don't you fill out your time sheet on the company intranet?

Remove "HeadFromButt", before replying by email.

Reply to
maxfoo

Dave, where do I turn in my timesheet? I want to make sure I get paid for this year...

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  My TOYOTA is built
                                  at               like a... BAGEL with CREAM

I think about 8 engineers will be seeing David.

It's a bitter irony that he used a nospam fake return address to "post" 8 engineer's real addresses where they would be ripe for spam harvesting (:

Reply to
Jim Stewart

That's because he was accidently pointing to newsgroups when he composed the message and got the addresses from his address book.

If he had just BCC'd the engineers, he'd be regarded as a genius in discovering a corporate communications media that bypassed the firewall!-)

Reply to
Rick Merrill

hmmm...and I thought it was the latest spam technique to advertize your product without being accused of spamming.