Time Sheets

Hi all,

It's that time of year again, end of company financial year. Please ensure
that all your timesheets are filled end correctly. And start a new timesheet
tommorrow as the first day of the new company year. The timesheets are keep in
a single file for each finacial year so you must start a new file tommorrow.

Any problems - see me.

Dave.

Re: Time Sheets

How quaint! Don't you fill out your time sheet on the company intranet?

Remove "HeadFromButt", before replying by email.

Re: Time Sheets

Dave, where do I turn in my timesheet?  I want to make sure I
get paid for this year...

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  My TOYOTA is built
                                  at               like a... BAGEL with CREAM

I think about 8 engineers will be seeing David.

It's a bitter irony that he used a nospam fake return address
to "post" 8 engineer's real addresses where they would be
ripe for spam harvesting (:

Re: Time Sheets

That's because he was accidently pointing to newsgroups when
he composed the message and got the addresses from his address book.

If he had just BCC'd the engineers, he'd be regarded as a genius in
discovering a corporate communications media that bypassed the
firewall!-)

Re: Time Sheets

hmmm...and I thought it was the latest spam technique to advertize your product
without being accused of spamming. www.datataker.com.au

Remove "HeadFromButt", before replying by email.

Site Timeline