TI DSP - A newbie problem - reading an integer

I believe you also need a call to init the RTDX code. The macro TARGET_INITIALIZE(); must appear before you call RTDX_enableInput

--
Scott
ExoTech R&D, Inc.

Code Composer Hangs while reading data from Host. The CCS stops responding on RTDX_read() function call. I'm using CCS Version 2.0 (target DSP is 5402) I've also read RTDX Troubleshooting Guide in Help and impemented a periodic function that calls RTDX_Poll() but the same problem....

How do I solve this problem... Quick help required...

Thanks in advance...!!!

------------> main.c End of File

Reply to
Neo