TI DSP - A newbie problem - reading an integer

Code Composer Hangs while reading data from Host. The CCS stops responding
on RTDX_read() function call. I'm using CCS Version 2.0 (target DSP is 5402)
I've also read RTDX Troubleshooting Guide in Help and impemented a periodic
function that calls RTDX_Poll() but the same problem....

How do I solve this problem... Quick help required...

Thanks in advance...!!!

------------> main.c <--------------

#include <std.h>

#include <rtdx.h>

main()

{

int i;

i = 5;

#ifdef RTDX_POLLING_IMPLEMENTATION

i *= 5; /* just to ensure that we are in polling implementation */

#endif

i++;

i++;

}

RTDX_CreateInputChannel(control_channel);

task_1()

{

int status, i, j;

RTDX_enableInput( &control_channel );

status = RTDX_read(&control_channel, &i, 1); /* CCS Hangs here... */

j = i; /* ...never reached */

i++;

RTDX_disableInput( &control_channel );

}

task_poll() /* Periodic task */

{

RTDX_Poll();

}

-Neo

Re: TI DSP - A newbie problem - reading an integer

I believe you also need a call to init the RTDX code.  The macro
TARGET_INITIALIZE(); must appear before you call RTDX_enableInput

--
Scott
ExoTech R&D, Inc.

Site Timeline