thin-client style case for micro-ATX?

Has anybody run across a small thin-client style case for a micro-ATX motherboard? All it needs to hold is the motherboard and a slimline optical drive. No hard-drive, no power-supply, no expansion cards. All of the "normal" pc cases I can find are huge and include power supplies and drive bays I don't need/want.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  They don't hire
                                  at               PERSONAL PINHEADS,

"Grant Edwards" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Why not consider mini-ITX, there are some nice chassies at:

Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Ulf Samuelsson

I need enough horsepower to decode an ATSC HD video stream and an HDMI or DVI output. The Linux support for hardware assisted MPEG2 decoding with the chipsets you find on mini-itx boards (typically VIA) seems to be pretty sketchy and the CPUs can't do it on their own. With a micro-ATX there are plenty with well-supported NVidia chipsets and with a relatively low power (45W) AMD X2 you can even do it in the CPU if needed.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  INSIDE, I have the
                                  at               same personality disorder