Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
November 13, 2003, 7:24 pm
rate this thread
For my latest product I'm looking for LCD modules.
I can find a lot of them, but I need only one for the
first proto and I did not find an online store to buy
I have the following minimum requirements for the LCD
* Type: TFT
* Pixels: 640 x 480
* Effective area: ~ 150mm x 100mm
* Interface: digital 6 bits per color or more
Do you have any suggestions to look at? All
suggestions are welcome.
Thanks you in advance,
- Lewin A.R.W. Edwards
November 13, 2003, 9:47 pm
Re: TFT LCD
That size is rather small. The standard size which approaches your
needs closest is probably 6.8". Sizes below that tend to be intended
for TV applications, and have a correspondingly low resolution
(320xRGBx234, typically) The aspect ratio is also slightly wrong, it's
3:2. VGA resolution LCDs will have a 4:3 aspect ratio.
I think I have a couple of 6.8" CTFTs which we bought as samples, that
I could sell. Let me know via email if you want me to dig out the
datasheets. Probably Philips LP064 if I remember correctly. Parallel
- » Industrial IoT Latest Technology Research, Top Players with Current Trends and Emerging Ch...
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Programming
- » Secret Sauce Updated Today... Added 9 Additional BandGap's
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design