Hi !

For my latest product I'm looking for LCD modules.
I can find a lot of them, but I need only one for the
first proto and I did not find an online store to buy
LCD Modules.

I have the following minimum requirements for the LCD

* Type: TFT
* Pixels: 640 x 480
* Effective area: ~ 150mm x 100mm
* Interface: digital 6 bits per color or more

Do you have any suggestions to look at? All
suggestions are welcome.

Thanks you in advance,

You didn't look that hard then :) See, electronic ->
opto electronics -> LCD. Cost 1k euro excl controller. Or
K6481L-FF0000 for around 400 euro.

That size is rather small. The standard size which approaches your
needs closest is probably 6.8". Sizes below that tend to be intended
for TV applications, and have a correspondingly low resolution
(320xRGBx234, typically) The aspect ratio is also slightly wrong, it's
3:2. VGA resolution LCDs will have a 4:3 aspect ratio.

I think I have a couple of 6.8" CTFTs which we bought as samples, that
I could sell. Let me know via email if you want me to dig out the
datasheets. Probably Philips LP064 if I remember correctly. Parallel

Site Timeline