Test .wav files

Can anyone point me to a good, free, repository of prebuilt .wav test files? Ideally there would be files of simple waveforms (sine, square, triangle, etc) at frequencies from 100 Hz to 1kHz, at or near 100% modulation?

Reply to
RP Henry

Why not just build your own? The WAV format is quite simple:

I bet you could whip up a program to generate your desired waveforms in less than an hour.

Marmot Engineering . . . . . . .  VHDL, ASICs, FPGAs, embedded systems
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Tim Hubberstey

With a good wave file editor you can generate your own. Check out:

-- Ken

Ken